Sissy Bar - FINALLY!

Cormanus_imp said:
I thought that was a GPS. What is it? A tablet or marine chart plotter?
A strategically folded paper map in a strap-on map pouch. Still don't have an official GPS other than my phone. The old map pouch doesn't get much use these days.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
Welcome my fellow old school friend.

I suggest you put the bag off the back of the bar- need seat room for whatever woman you come across to mount your steed. :)


*edit- just noticed your lack of rear fender and taillight- which the bag would block. Odd choice of old school bar and bag trying to fit with new kid fad of no fender/light... compromise I guess.
The ferret_imp said:
Needs some 6 over tubes lol

If they existed- I would already have em.
I reconfigured like you recommended, and I do like it better! I will be taking my lady on a ride this weekend too :thumbsup:
913bb0d4b4090b5b8fb7f30bb3ba41e5.jpg
 
Oh man, nitrous bottle on the sissy bar! Whoo Hooo! :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Oh man, nitrous bottle on the sissy bar! Whoo Hooo! :)

That should stop people from griping about the lack of horsepower ;)
 
c-breezy_imp said:
Even though I started going down the cafe/tracker route, I've always wanted a sissy bar on the CB, simply because I like the ease of attaching bags and other accessories and they just look awesome to me. Well, I've been looking at this universal one and finally pulled the trigger. Behold, my bastardo child:
39e3b16b037d3e81c1a9ee2ca5d94e88.jpg

130199914beef6972fc0af03c6103554.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo Breezy -- how difficult was installation here? And where'd you find the universal bar?

Looking for a good sissy/luggage rack combo, in black ideally.
 
Welcome wyeth. c-breezy hasn’t logged on to the forum for nearly 2 years. You could try sending him a PM.
 
Back
Top