B166er_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Nothing too exotic. Certainly nothing ground breaking or new but I LOVE what I have done today.
So.... I'm not into chrome and I don't want to ruin anything. I always have several cans of black Plastidip in the "garagemahal". Easy to coat. Easy to clean and it peels right off when its time for a change. AND!!!! It keeps factory chrome/paint completely preserved.
Headlight bezel and front fender.
And I have to say, I REALLY love this $260 investment. Yoshimura Stainless slipon. Took me all of 30 minutes to install. The hardest part was installing the little bracket that comes with. I didn't bother with the silencer. I like noise.
0-35mph is soooooo much more fun now. I love the gurgle. I love the idle and I just think it looks and sounds great. I would like to fashion a very functional, yet very raw heat shield. Something rusty and perforated.
All together now.
IG profile = "Bigh3d"
So.... I'm not into chrome and I don't want to ruin anything. I always have several cans of black Plastidip in the "garagemahal". Easy to coat. Easy to clean and it peels right off when its time for a change. AND!!!! It keeps factory chrome/paint completely preserved.
Headlight bezel and front fender.
And I have to say, I REALLY love this $260 investment. Yoshimura Stainless slipon. Took me all of 30 minutes to install. The hardest part was installing the little bracket that comes with. I didn't bother with the silencer. I like noise.
0-35mph is soooooo much more fun now. I love the gurgle. I love the idle and I just think it looks and sounds great. I would like to fashion a very functional, yet very raw heat shield. Something rusty and perforated.
All together now.
IG profile = "Bigh3d"
