Sighting in Old Town Alexandria

Supervillian_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Saturday about 12:30 pm I saw a 2013 red CB1100 turn left from N Washington onto Montgomery street.

Anybody on this board?
 
67a2e928e52955525f94735acc798463.jpg


I think the owner lives at the North end of Alexandria on the GW Parkway / Slater Ln. Haven't met them though. Maybe could leave an invite to the Rally on their bike. =)
 
You would think, in this big ol' city, that we would see more around. Of course, there are about ten locals on the forum that I've never seen, so maybe I just need to get out more :biker:
 
Next week is shaping up great. Maybe a lunch ride during the week or something else on the weekend as a warmup for the rally?
 
INTP_imp said:
That would be fun, I work in Alexandria, but its been too rainy to ride much..
You can say that again. I live on the eastern shore and it's been cloudy and dreary here for over 3 weeks. Worse May I can remember.
 
capttwb136_imp said:
INTP_imp said:
That would be fun, I work in Alexandria, but its been too rainy to ride much..
You can say that again. I live on the eastern shore and it's been cloudy and dreary here for over 3 weeks. Worse May I can remember.
You can say that again. I live on the eastern shore and it's been cloudy and dreary here for over 3 weeks. Worse May I can remember.
But my lawn is happy. I have mowed more this spring than all of the last two years put together. I may start to mildew :s
 
Back
Top