Side sliders

AsHperson_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, I have a set of black SW motech crash bars on my bike now however I'm thinking about getting a moriwaki exhaust for my '13 and I'm afraid of the exhaust being a contact point to the ground should the bike go down. Is there any kind of rear type of thing to bolt onto a more rear section of the bike to prevent it from taking a full hit on the exhaust?
 
Thread starter
Thanks so much you two, I'll get one for the Moriwaki when I get it! I'll be getting the mgadget blue as my next mod!
 
AsHperson_imp said:
Thanks so much you two, I'll get one for the Moriwaki when I get it! I'll be getting the mgadget blue as my next mod!
I have the SW crash bars too. Easy to mount and they look good.
 
The SW crash bars saved my engine from any damages whatsoever and probably saved my leg as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
The SW crash bars saved my engine from any damages whatsoever and probably saved my leg as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already have them installed!
 
Back
Top