Side Panels Interchangeable? 2013/2014 Mashup

Stichill

Road warrior
Thread starter
Here's what I like (appearance-wise):
[ul] [li]Silver Engine (non-black)[/li] [li]Silver Wheels (cast, non-black)[/li] [li]Plain Seat (2013, non-pleated)[/li] [li]Silver Side Panels (2013)
[/li][/ul]
Basically...I like the 2013 European model. But I live in the US. I rode a rental in Germany in 2014 on one of the greatest motorcycling adventures of my life. I want that bike...here! However, I like the six-speed, larger gas tank, and 2-into-2 of the 2014 Deluxe, with ABS. And...that's the only way to get a silver engine and wheels in the US as far as I know.

Will 2013 silver side panels and 2013 plain seat fit a 2014 (US-spec) Deluxe?

Can I have it all?



P.S. How can you guys concentrate on typing with the animated emojis juking around on the left side panel?!
:banana::beerchug::clap::biker::celebrate::excited::hello::rofl::thanks:
 
Yes they will and I'd bet you would find someone to swap you for your pleated, and red ones.
 
Thread starter
Ho ho, many takers. Well sorry for tantalizing you but I don't even have a CB11 yet! I'm still in the planning stages. Even at that, I'd probably keep the original bits for (possible) resale as most people wouldn't want the mixed look.
 
Back
Top