the Ferret
Road warrior
Townie, guess we will never know...seems domeulars last visit to the forum was May 15th
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Such a bummer. I’ve been looking into this slip on for some time, but I don’t want to lose the center stand. I emailed Radiant Cycles to see if they sell a center stand stop or have any suggestions. We’ll see.The ferret_imp said:Townie, guess we will never know...seems domeulars last visit to the forum was May 15th
I definitely will! I'm blacking out the bike, so I will post before and after photos when it's complete...or mostly complete. The shorty was the 1st thing I changed on the bike and I love the sound. My little brother just bought the exact same bike and is going to do it in glossy black and chrome. He's doing the chrome version of the same shorty. I will post photos when mine is ready.carlenn_imp said:I definitely will! I'm blacking out the bike, so I will post before and after photos when it's complete...or mostly complete. The shorty was the 1st thing I changed on the bike and I love the sound. My little brother just bought the exact same bike and is going to do it in glossy black and chrome. He's doing the chrome version of the same shorty. I will post photos when mine is ready.domeular_imp said:I definitely will! I'm blacking out the bike, so I will post before and after photos when it's complete...or mostly complete. The shorty was the 1st thing I changed on the bike and I love the sound. My little brother just bought the exact same bike and is going to do it in glossy black and chrome. He's doing the chrome version of the same shorty. I will post photos when mine is ready.Frulk_imp said:Let us know how you like that new exhaust once you have it on the bike. Just from the pics it looks LOUD!!!
Hey, how did this slip on work out for you? I’ve been looking into the same shorty but wasn’t sure how it’d work with the center stand. I’m trying to keep it too. What solution did you come up with? Or did you even need a solution? Was it an easy installation?
Cheers
The ferret_imp said:Townie, guess we will never know...seems domeulars last visit to the forum was May 15th
Such a bummer. I’ve been looking into this slip on for some time, but I don’t want to lose the center stand. I emailed Radiant Cycles to see if they sell a center stand stop or have any suggestions. We’ll see.carlenn_imp said:Such a bummer. I’ve been looking into this slip on for some time, but I don’t want to lose the center stand. I emailed Radiant Cycles to see if they sell a center stand stop or have any suggestions. We’ll see.The ferret_imp said:Townie, guess we will never know...seems domeulars last visit to the forum was May 15th
Definitely trying to get some more noise out of my bike. It’s too quiet for Seattle streets. The horn is loud enough, which is good, but I want people to hear me coming before a horn’s involved. Drivers are way too distracted these days.
domeular_imp said:Thanks for the responses, everyone. Here is the link to the shorty I'll be using.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076ZX...UTF8&psc=1
domeular_imp said:My bad guys. It gets very hot in NC and I just moved down here from Ohio in DEC2017. I have a couple things left to paint on the bike (tank and pipes), then I will post the before and after photos. She is coming along nicely and rides great. I recently bought 'dual sport' style tires that were 1 size larger so she looks pretty mean.
The ferret_imp said:Townie, guess we will never know...seems domeulars last visit to the forum was May 15th

You're more prepared than most. At least you can enjoy it and sip off the gasoline from your cage(s), lawn mower, snow blower, etc.domeular_imp said:Thanks everyone. It has been a fun project. There are definitely a few little things I can do to improve on the look but overall, I really like how it turned out.
This is my 'zombie apocalypse' bike. I can mount my shotgun and a couple handguns to the frame. Using dual-sport tires, I can go off road if needed....whenever the apocalypse happens. LOL
I wasn't looking to make it pristine and showroom quality but very functional and fun to ride. I meant for it to be a rough looking bike with a comfortable seat![]()