Short ride on Chartreuse slopes

Delphisa

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello

As the weather was not very nice (cloudy and windy), I made only a very short ride this week-end, just up the road climbing in the Chartreuse mountain nearby my home, toward a small village called Mont Saint Martin. I took time for a few pictures however... I like this small and winding road, with some nice sights toward the valley.:cool:

photo album : 2014-0215 CB1100 on Mont Saint Martin road

 
+ 1

Looks like farm country down below
 
on a side note.. I love the silver motor and wheels
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
+ 1

Looks like farm country down below
Yes in this area the Isère valley has much parts cultivated, corn fields (brown in this season) and Wheat (green parcels).
There are also factorys, and houses, more and more houses. But when taking photographs, I usually avoid having too much buildings in the visor...;)

The ferret_imp said:
on a side note.. I love the silver motor and wheels
Aint that the motor and wheels you are going to have on your new 2014 Ex model ? Lucky man.:D
 
Your photos are beautiful, Delphisa. Thanks for sharing them. So nice to see the beauty of the CB11 against the beauty of the French countryside.
 
Great photos, Delphisa. Thanks for sharing. Be good to ride some of that country someday.
 
Back
Top