Delphisa
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello
As the weather was not very nice (cloudy and windy), I made only a very short ride this week-end, just up the road climbing in the Chartreuse mountain nearby my home, toward a small village called Mont Saint Martin. I took time for a few pictures however... I like this small and winding road, with some nice sights toward the valley.
photo album : 2014-0215 CB1100 on Mont Saint Martin road
As the weather was not very nice (cloudy and windy), I made only a very short ride this week-end, just up the road climbing in the Chartreuse mountain nearby my home, toward a small village called Mont Saint Martin. I took time for a few pictures however... I like this small and winding road, with some nice sights toward the valley.

photo album : 2014-0215 CB1100 on Mont Saint Martin road

