rotor
Been there
Out in the boonies?
.
Seriously though - utilitarian motorcycle rides are still motorcycle rides!
That would be 25 kilometres or so each way? I might be spoiled Ferret, but if I had no grocery store, pharmacy or public house within that radius, I would move closer to civilization..The ferret_imp said:My personal minimum for a ride is 30 miles, even if conditions are horrible
... hot, cold, windy, raining, snowing, dark (all part of the experience for me)...however sometimes under extenuating circumstances I don't ride that far. Like last year, I took a ride when it was -2F and I only rode 25 miles. That was plenty that day lol.
If dropping a bike off for service at my local dealer that is going to require an overnight stay, I might only get in 10 or 11 miles that day although that is pretty rare. Once a year maybe.
If I ride 300 days in a year, 297 of those rides will be over 30 miles.
.Seriously though - utilitarian motorcycle rides are still motorcycle rides!
