Short ride for dinner.

shoeshine_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Another short ride to dinner at Haleiwa. Got a few pictures of the big hawaiin Christmas tree... It actually got a little cold! :P
 
Cold? ... What is cold in Hawaii?

That's a sad Christmas tree lol
 
I Heard Hawaii got a touch of snow up high last week,

Great shot of the CB and the Sportie.

I just figured out one of the things I like about the CB Deluxe, it's symetrical. For some reason I like symetrical.
 
LostViking_imp said:
I Heard Hawaii got a touch of snow up high last week,

Great shot of the CB and the Sportie.

I just figured out one of the things I like about the CB Deluxe, it's symetrical. For some reason I like symetrical.
LOL you missed the whole is symmetrical better discussion from February of this year. For the record I like symmetrical too, one of my reasons for buying my dlx.
PS it's in the archives, just plug Symmetry into the search engine. Funny read, I just went back and read it again.
 
Nice one shoeshine.
 
Great pics shoeshine. IN a sick sort of way I still have a sweet spot for Sportsters. That Dlx is sharp my friend. Its one of the most eye candy bikes ever built imo. I like Sportsters but would not trade 3 of them for 1 HOnda 1100 Dlx. You are a lucky man and thanks for sharing the pics.
 
Thread starter
Cold in hawaii... it was like 70 degrees...

I'm gonna have to look at this discussion on symmetry. It's also the reason I bought the deluxe. I love it. And now that I have a go pro I will be looking at possibly posting some videos.
 
Back
Top