Short ride cool.. er.. cold pics..new pics added

Great shots ferret! The frozen stream reminds me of a mountain snowshoe hike I did a number of years back. It was so beautiful. Being the southwest city boy that I am, I had never seen a frozen stream before. Very cool. Uh, cold.
 
You are hardcore, Ferret! Brrrrrrrrr!

I rode to the airport last Sat. morning at 32F and it nearly killed me.
 
Good pictures, Ferret. You are seriously hardcore.
 
Nice shots Ferret,I rode the DLX today only about 60 miles also. I just cant believe how gorgeous this bike is and how it is such a joy to ride, I just LOVE this machine.:biker:
 
Great shots, Ferret. It's been very hot and humid here these past couple of days, so the pictures provide a bit of vicarious relief.

When I was in Europe a couple of years ago, I noticed people riding scooters with much of their body covered by what looked like a large blanket. They looked very warm and comfortable.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Great shots, Ferret. It's been very hot and humid here these past couple of days, so the pictures provide a bit of vicarious relief.

When I was in Europe a couple of years ago, I noticed people riding scooters with much of their body covered by what looked like a large blanket. They looked very warm and comfortable.
Wonder how that blanket thing would work? I'm going to try and google it.

Looked them up ..very interesting.
 
Thread starter
:rofl: I said they were interesting, didn't say you'd ever see me sporting one
 
There comes a moment when ANY look is better than being cold and miserable. My experience is that the threshold gets lower the older you get!
 
Gotta agree with that.

Naturally, some of us look better covered up as we get older. :angel:
 
Back
Top