Short but sweet

Thread starter
Stichill_imp said:
Can you put bags on the Scrambler?

Not really... Triumph can supply a soft pannier for the LH side, but it’s a token effort. As an only bike, the Scrambler would not work for me, but alongside my GS, it will be just fine.
 
Thread starter
My conversion to the dark side is now complete. I swapped the CB for the Triumph Scrambler yesterday.

I know I'm in the honeymoon period but I'm completely smitten with this bike. Comfort is superb, the ride is smooth and the engine has massive torque and tractability. Yes, the exhaust gets warm in traffic but keeping my right foot on the peg (normal position for me) avoids any problem.

Love it!



[url=https://postimg.cc/CnzY7hgq]
 
very cool Richard. let us know how the honeymoon/marriage progresses.
 
Don’t be a stranger, Richard. We’d like to hear from you.
 
I better not let my wife see this picture as she would love to buy a cottage somewhere in England , preferably in the Cotswold.
 
Bottom photo looks like the bike means business!
 
Back
Top