Short 300mi trip in the Czech republic

redbirds_imp said:
The CB is lovely in white. Looking forward to your trip photos.
+1 to everything Redbirds said.

In addition I think the little fairing looks good on there.

RLETS RULE :thumbsup:
 
+2

Have a great ride. Look forward to hearing about it
 
Thread starter
5a9f43d921162e36cd7a120bf90098e4.jpg
agricultural western Bohemia..
ee6eb253c0bb811fe5512d6f165fbc50.jpg
now I'm in the area known for hop growing and breeding. High qualit hop will end up in original Pilsener or original Budweiser. Both these brands originated in my country.
 
Thread starter
1f004c7193f008dd2dbf6731e1fe15ec.jpg

59eef234c598b89c6433dc0745c89934.jpg
7d8812156c103aeb3b2f569195c9e2f4.jpg
point of entry to Teresinstadt. Baroque fortification in Napoleon wars. In WW2 german concentration camp. Those walls have seen terrible things and mankind is responsible those will never happen again.
a4839b935d2b1927b5a3406bb2dcedde.jpg
 
Cool pictures. Very cool.

My wife and I toured Dachau. One of the saddest days in my life. Nothing but misery there.
 
Thread starter
Today I travelled approx. 200 miles through rural areas of Bohemia. No highways, just twisty roads, a lot of towns, villages, with spped limit at 30 mph. it is time of harvest so a lot of tractors, trucks and harvesters sharing the road with me. Even a lot of grain spills on the road! Now I'm at my fathers weekend house in northern Bohemia. I haven't been here for three years, so a lot of memories flowing in my head. We went for a beer to local pub, with lovely waitress. At home we had a bottle of wine. He is the one who is responsible for my passion for motorcycles..
 
Great pictures VTR. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thread starter
101dc3bd1913eac66bfd0f19d843eaa6.jpg
good morning. Enjoying breakfast with my father.
a6e4bbe2d3477fe7e1cf28a270aa072e.jpg
one of 100's light fortifications belt on German border against Nazi invasion. The solution was political so there were no armed fights. Built in late 1930s.
 
Did someone say "beer"? I'm in!

Very cool photos. I love seeing different parts of the world through the eyes of all my CB brothers and sisters. Anyone know how many countries are represented here? Guth? Ferret?
 
Really nicely done. Keep the trips and the photos coming. I'll watch a GoPro version if you ever get around to it as well. Visited Karlovy Vary for a week in 2002 via Prague. Amazing place. I could retire there!
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Did someone say "beer"? I'm in!

Very cool photos. I love seeing different parts of the world through the eyes of all my CB brothers and sisters. Anyone know how many countries are represented here? Guth? Ferret?

MG I think we have 10 or 11 countries listed in the registry, but we have members from some countries that didn't sign up for the registry last time I looked. I know we have members in USA, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, the Uk, Australia, Japan, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Netherlands, Switzerland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Spain, Taiwan, South Africa. if I think of more I will post em up.

CB1100_Owners_Register
 
The ferret_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Did someone say "beer"? I'm in!

Very cool photos. I love seeing different parts of the world through the eyes of all my CB brothers and sisters. Anyone know how many countries are represented here? Guth? Ferret?

MG I think we have 10 or 11 countries listed in the registry, but we have members from some countries that didn't sign up for the registry last time I looked. I know we have members in USA, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, the Uk, Australia, Japan, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Netherlands, Switzerland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Spain, Taiwan, South Africa. if I think of more I will post em up.

CB1100_Owners_Register

MG I think we have 10 or 11 countries listed in the registry, but we have members from some countries that didn't sign up for the registry last time I looked. I know we have members in USA, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, the Uk, Australia, Japan, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Netherlands, Switzerland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Spain, Taiwan, South Africa. if I think of more I will post em up.

CB1100_Owners_Register
Thanks ferret! That's fantastic.
 
Back
Top