Shop Dogs

Thanks for that. However, I rescued my cats, and they certainly don't act like they need humans...
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Thanks for that. However, I rescued my cats, and they certainly don't act like they need humans...
Same here.

I think all the ones I have known drop all inhibitions when confronted with "weed".
 
Thread starter
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Phadreus_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
But those eyes though...so...hypnotic...just gorgeous. :cool:
Dave_imp said:
Ah Thx Dave!

It sure is easy to fall in love with dogs, they are everything we wish we could be as humans as companions...'cept maybe when they eat cat poo out of the yard, that part is disgusting. :dodgy::D
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
My fave little bike shop has a shop dog, a gray mixed pit pup that will untie your boots if you let him. I pick him up sometimes, he's very friendly, so much that he wants to lick my face all the time, but I don't let that happen. The only critter I let lick my face is the one I've been married to for 45 years.
45 Years, good for you CB! We're sneaking up on 32 Years ourselves. Not unlike yourself, I too have had a long list of motorcycles and the wife has supported me having each one. Maybe having a motorcycle is a key to a successful marriage somehow? :blush:
But those eyes though...so...hypnotic...just gorgeous. :cool:
Dave_imp said:
Ah Thx Dave!

It sure is easy to fall in love with dogs, they are everything we wish we could be as humans as companions...'cept maybe when they eat cat poo out of the yard, that part is disgusting. :dodgy::D
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
My fave little bike shop has a shop dog, a gray mixed pit pup that will untie your boots if you let him. I pick him up sometimes, he's very friendly, so much that he wants to lick my face all the time, but I don't let that happen. The only critter I let lick my face is the one I've been married to for 45 years.
45 Years, good for you CB! We're sneaking up on 32 Years ourselves. Not unlike yourself, I too have had a long list of motorcycles and the wife has supported me having each one. Maybe having a motorcycle is a key to a successful marriage somehow? :blush:
I can believe that! When I come home from a ride, I am in a really good mood, I take an interest in what she's doing (sitting on the couch, searching her laptop for recipes, houses in TX, or on Pinterest) and I make us each a cocktail, and all is right with the world!
It's funny you say that, I have thought to myself on many rides with wifey behind me, "This is as good as life gets, not much better to want for beyond this." When the road is nice, the weather perfect, the bike is running great and you have a significant other holding on to you...that's the best life has to offer in my world.
 
Phadreus_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Phadreus_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
But those eyes though...so...hypnotic...just gorgeous. :cool:
Dave_imp said:
Ah Thx Dave!

It sure is easy to fall in love with dogs, they are everything we wish we could be as humans as companions...'cept maybe when they eat cat poo out of the yard, that part is disgusting. :dodgy::D
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
My fave little bike shop has a shop dog, a gray mixed pit pup that will untie your boots if you let him. I pick him up sometimes, he's very friendly, so much that he wants to lick my face all the time, but I don't let that happen. The only critter I let lick my face is the one I've been married to for 45 years.
45 Years, good for you CB! We're sneaking up on 32 Years ourselves. Not unlike yourself, I too have had a long list of motorcycles and the wife has supported me having each one. Maybe having a motorcycle is a key to a successful marriage somehow? :blush:
But those eyes though...so...hypnotic...just gorgeous. :cool:
Dave_imp said:
Ah Thx Dave!

It sure is easy to fall in love with dogs, they are everything we wish we could be as humans as companions...'cept maybe when they eat cat poo out of the yard, that part is disgusting. :dodgy::D
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
My fave little bike shop has a shop dog, a gray mixed pit pup that will untie your boots if you let him. I pick him up sometimes, he's very friendly, so much that he wants to lick my face all the time, but I don't let that happen. The only critter I let lick my face is the one I've been married to for 45 years.
45 Years, good for you CB! We're sneaking up on 32 Years ourselves. Not unlike yourself, I too have had a long list of motorcycles and the wife has supported me having each one. Maybe having a motorcycle is a key to a successful marriage somehow? :blush:
I can believe that! When I come home from a ride, I am in a really good mood, I take an interest in what she's doing (sitting on the couch, searching her laptop for recipes, houses in TX, or on Pinterest) and I make us each a cocktail, and all is right with the world!
It's funny you say that, I have thought to myself on many rides with wifey behind me, "This is as good as life gets, not much better to want for beyond this." When the road is nice, the weather perfect, the bike is running great and you have a significant other holding on to you...that's the best life has to offer in my world.
It's funny you say that, I have thought to myself on many rides with wifey behind me, "This is as good as life gets, not much better to want for beyond this." When the road is nice, the weather perfect, the bike is running great and you have a significant other holding on to you...that's the best life has to offer in my world.
It's the simple things that make it worth all the hassle.
 
A wise man once said "A dog feels joy if it thinks it makes us happy. We feel joy if we think we make a cat happy."
 
My rescue. Although she’s no shop dog.

1a9c2c57ab555a00b36d4649728784f8.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
A wise man once said "A dog feels joy if it thinks it makes us happy. We feel joy if we think we make a cat happy."
:rofl:

Oh man, you are the Cat Whisperer, ... or at least what they allow you to think.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Thanks for that. However, I rescued my cats, and they certainly don't act like they need humans...
What do they say? Dogs have masters, cats have servants?
 
I made the mistake of volunteering at a local shelter. Now I have a goofy shop dog.



This was her at the shelter. She came in with 10 pups from some horrible mill. Nothing but boobs and bones.



2 months later, she's happy as can be...





 
tommymck_imp said:
I made the mistake of volunteering at a local shelter. Now I have a goofy shop dog.



This was her at the shelter. She came in with 10 pups from some horrible mill. Nothing but boobs and bones.



2 months later, she's happy as can be...
Ha! Gotta love that smile!
 
peterbaron_imp said:
AMAZING dog and pics...does she have M license and helmet ? :)
What's her name?
Her name is Molly. I need to consider the Rudy / Hank mode!
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
You da man, tommymck!
Spring is coming and we need to ride somewhere soon.
Just say when. Spring has sprung!
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
You da man, tommymck!
Spring is coming and we need to ride somewhere soon.
Just say when. Spring has sprung!
GoldOxide_imp said:
Looks like time for a CB1100 sidecar Tommy.
Indeed. Inspired by Deltamark's videos. If I were to do a side car though, I'd probably do it on the R18.
 
As a guy who just got his CB last month, and just put his dog down last week, this is my favorite thread I’ve seen in a long time. Dogs and wrenchin go together like peas and carrots.
 
Back
Top