Shoei RF1200 just released

HikerToo_imp said:
Revzilla has free returns if you can pass it off as not used outside of the house.
Yes, there a very good company. I went to a local dealer and tried one on, it fits really well. I have not used it ( seat is out for customizing ) Hard for me to find a helmet i like so its a keeper, but TY Hiker
 
Thread starter
I found that a Shoei Medium fits me perfect in all their models.....
so I am confident knowing any Shoei Medium I order will fit....just say'n..
 
Hey HikerToo, I'd be interested to learn more about your impressions of the GT Air. I liked the fit of the RF1100 that I tried on back when it was released, but I ended up sticking with Arai. However, I do find the built in sunshade of the GT Air to be an extremely tempting feature. If you get a chance, maybe you could write up a short review here in a separate thread.
 
Thread starter
Guth, I just gave my last post on the GT-Air a bump and link to Revzilla reviews, I think mine is in their too.
Clincher for me was the sun visor that comes down, the 2 helmets I have left both have sun visors.
 
Back
Top