Ryan FortNine Interview

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've become somewhat of a fan boy for Ryan's videos at FortNine. My wife has even gotten into them just for the production value and the humor he can bring to something as simple as a helmet review.

Revzilla's Common Tread site did an interview and podcast with him:
An interview with FortNine's Ryan F9 - RevZilla
 
That was a good insight to who Ryan is.
I've watched any number of his videos and usually end up feeling informed and entertained.
Fort 9 has become one of my favorite suppliers and I'm a fairly regular customer.
 
It took me a while to warm up to Ryan. His style and delivery initially came off as stuffed-shirt dork, then later as perhaps tongue-in-cheek, and finally as that's just how he talks. His material is very entertaining and often very insightful.
 
Stichill_imp said:
It took me a while to warm up to Ryan. His style and delivery initially came off as stuffed-shirt dork, then later as perhaps tongue-in-cheek, and finally as that's just how he talks. His material is very entertaining and often very insightful.
I don't I could have worded it any different.

(+1)
 
Thread starter
Most people take a while to warm up to me. I'm a stuffed shirt dork. The first time I saw one of his videos, I thought "Now there's a guy I'd like to have a beer with."
 
Back
Top