Chuckk_imp
Been there
Thread starter
.. looks like I will have to check for smaller Avons ..
..
.
..
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the little kayak's tires aren't rated for high speed ..so I will have to stick to pulling it by hand from my house to ventura harbor's launch ramp.. it is about a block away .. now that winter is right around the corner, I may start riding the CB. in the mountains more.. gotta get out the heated gear..GoldOxide_imp said:Chuckk: Do you plan to pull that behind the CB1100?
If so, pictures please!
the little kayak's tires aren't rated for high speed ..so I will have to stick to pulling it by hand from my house to ventura harbor's launch ramp.. it is about a block away .. now that winter is right around the corner, I may start riding the CB. in the mountains more.. gotta get out the heated gear..Chuckk_imp said:the little kayak's tires aren't rated for high speed ..so I will have to stick to pulling it by hand from my house to ventura harbor's launch ramp.. it is about a block away .. now that winter is right around the corner, I may start riding the CB. in the mountains more.. gotta get out the heated gear..GoldOxide_imp said:Chuckk: Do you plan to pull that behind the CB1100?
If so, pictures please!
What's being used to motorize the kayak? a KitchenAid mixer?Chuckk_imp said:.. looks like I will have to check for smaller Avons ..
..![]()
.![]()
I had a shop change out tires for the cb1100, but for my KLR650 I use this:Chuckk_imp said:. .. when guys install them themselves, how do they balance them..
. G.O. .. you have got me thinking..how about a fun, theoretical project ? .. using my c.b. to trailer my kayak !! .. I could attach to my saddle bag brackets.. then make a small tow bar, attaching to the 3rd wheel of my kayak.. here are a few pics..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
..
I am sure it is do-able. Where there is a will there is a way. A concern might be the legality surrounding road worthiness, even if the run is short.Chuckk_imp said:. .. when guys install them themselves, how do they balance them..
. G.O. .. you have got me thinking..how about a fun, theoretical project ? .. using my c.b. to trailer my kayak !! .. I could attach to my saddle bag brackets.. then make a small tow bar, attaching to the 3rd wheel of my kayak.. here are a few pics..
.![]()
.![]()
.![]()
..