Jul 26, 2015 #1 G Ghis_imp Running like a top Thread starter Anyone installed or is aware of a longer shift peg for the CB? I looked at it, and to my surprise it seems to be one solid piece, shifter peg/shift arm. The shift peg on my Triumph can be unscrewed from the shift arm.
Anyone installed or is aware of a longer shift peg for the CB? I looked at it, and to my surprise it seems to be one solid piece, shifter peg/shift arm. The shift peg on my Triumph can be unscrewed from the shift arm.
Jul 26, 2015 #2 the Ferret Road warrior If you are talking about the lever, it is indeed 1 piece. #1 in this pic http://www.beechmontms.net/fiche_se...&make=Honda&year=2014&fveh=242922
If you are talking about the lever, it is indeed 1 piece. #1 in this pic http://www.beechmontms.net/fiche_se...&make=Honda&year=2014&fveh=242922
Jul 26, 2015 #3 Lord Popgun Road warrior There was one member who was going to cut his and have it welded longer. I don't think he ended up doing that, but can't recall.
There was one member who was going to cut his and have it welded longer. I don't think he ended up doing that, but can't recall.