omnimj_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello dear friends,
I bought a 2014 HONDA CB1100SA a few days ago. I still have a MOTO GUZZI V9 Roamer 850 and I do not intend to sell it at this time. For those who do not know this bike, it is similar in style to the HONDA CB1100.
The foot controls - the shift and brake levers are moved a bit forward compared to the Honda and that is where my problem is, as I cannot easy get used to the Honda controls.
Is it possible to move the Honda foot levers forward a bit?
With MOTO GUZZI, there is an option to additionally purchase it. Is there anything similar for Honda?
I bought a 2014 HONDA CB1100SA a few days ago. I still have a MOTO GUZZI V9 Roamer 850 and I do not intend to sell it at this time. For those who do not know this bike, it is similar in style to the HONDA CB1100.
The foot controls - the shift and brake levers are moved a bit forward compared to the Honda and that is where my problem is, as I cannot easy get used to the Honda controls.
Is it possible to move the Honda foot levers forward a bit?
With MOTO GUZZI, there is an option to additionally purchase it. Is there anything similar for Honda?