She's finally done

af_one_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Got all my parts from Samurider.com. Black fender kit, K&H tall seat, plot fork brace, black tail light housing, black mirrors. She's retro and tough.
I am very happy with it.
 
It does look good!
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
Like it! And that seat looks comfortable
The seat is incredible--i need to lower the foot pegs and it will be perfect. at 6'3 and 53, I need to be comfortable.
 
Looks good af_one. Nice work.
 
Looks great, but is she ever truly ''done"? ;)

Thanks for the recommendation on the K&H tall seat, I think that's what I want. It's just money standing in between me and comfort.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Looks great, but is she ever truly ''done"? ;)

Thanks for the recommendation on the K&H tall seat, I think that's what I want. It's just money standing in between me and comfort.
You are on to something MTC! I do not see RLETs in the picture! :rolleyes:

Nice job af_one!
 
Back
Top