She came home today!

af_one_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I haven't been this excited over a motorcycle purchase in 20 years, and Ive owned a few. I think its the combination of a great bike and a great price that makes it so much fun. She's only been out of the crate for a week. Had no idea I could still find a 2014 that hasn't seen daylight yet. Since Honda places $1000 bonus bucks on the table, I was able to get this bike for $5998, only $300 in total fees, and they tossed in a filter and 5 quarts of Honda oil so I could do my first oil change. I don't know how anyone s making money at these prices, but Im feeling good about it. A classic looking machine with electronic ignition and EFI, the best of both worlds--Let the modding begin.
 
Thread starter
suhawk305_imp said:
Congratulations af_one! A beautiful bike indeed. Now unload your new CB off of the truck and ride it! :D
I just did--lol, The pic was at the dealership..couldnt wait till I got home--drove 6 hours round trip
 
af_one_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
Congratulations af_one! A beautiful bike indeed. Now unload your new CB off of the truck and ride it! :D
I just did--lol, The pic was at the dealership..couldnt wait till I got home--drove 6 hours round trip
I just did--lol, The pic was at the dealership..couldnt wait till I got home--drove 6 hours round trip
:thumbsup:
 
Congratulations af_one. Did you enjoy the first ride?
 
Like Christmas morning eh?
 
Nice score. I would be tempted if I had not bought my 2017.

Random thought: I often wonder if the gas that sits in these leftover bikes rusts the tank or causes fuel system issues later.
 
The only way to fly.
014e1749adddeb5ea4c1286f9895b401.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
Nice score. I would be tempted if I had not bought my 2017.

Random thought: I often wonder if the gas that sits in these leftover bikes rusts the tank or causes fuel system issues later.
I believe they sit on the showroom floor 'dry' to avoid those issues later.
 
Thread starter
Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
Nice score. I would be tempted if I had not bought my 2017.

Random thought: I often wonder if the gas that sits in these leftover bikes rusts the tank or causes fuel system issues later.
No gas in the tank,the bike was still crated till last week--couldnt be more fresh
 
af_one_imp said:
Aka Tsubasa_imp said:
Nice score. I would be tempted if I had not bought my 2017.

Random thought: I often wonder if the gas that sits in these leftover bikes rusts the tank or causes fuel system issues later.
No gas in the tank,the bike was still crated till last week--couldnt be more fresh
No gas in the tank,the bike was still crated till last week--couldnt be more fresh
Sweet.
 
Great deal on a great bike, congratulations.

Honda planners screwed up on the 2014 model mix. Too many black standards, too few red Deluxe.
The 2014 Deluxe sold out withing 6 months (my guess), and 2014 Standard's are still out there... THREE years on.
I've seen at least least two Standards here local on dealers floor.
 
Back
Top