GroovyBunny86_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, just brought home a 2014 CB1100... tommorow will be a week with the beast. So i'm five foot six, not sure of my inseam but i'm definitely tip toeing it.
Makes it difficult to turn the bike around 180 degrees in my front yard where space is limited, don't want to jet off into the trees lol!
I like samurider seats but the cost is up there... I have a shop about an hour away that will shave seats, is this the cheapest of options?
Thanks!
Chris
Makes it difficult to turn the bike around 180 degrees in my front yard where space is limited, don't want to jet off into the trees lol!
I like samurider seats but the cost is up there... I have a shop about an hour away that will shave seats, is this the cheapest of options?
Thanks!
Chris

