Feb 21, 2015 #4 G Griso Guy_imp Running like a top Thread starter Thanks, I think the trash bins lend a certain je ne sais quoi. LOL
Feb 21, 2015 #5 J Jeephoto_imp Running like a top Great photo. I like the contrast of smooth paint and chrome on the CB to the rough peeling paint on the wall. :clap:
Great photo. I like the contrast of smooth paint and chrome on the CB to the rough peeling paint on the wall. :clap:
Feb 21, 2015 #6 I Inline4_imp Been there Jenny said what?????????? Hard to notice the trash bins with that beautiful CB and the back drop! Nice shot!
Jenny said what?????????? Hard to notice the trash bins with that beautiful CB and the back drop! Nice shot!
Feb 21, 2015 #7 flynrider Road warrior Lookin' good, Griso! I rode to Superior last week. Great weather for it these days.
Feb 22, 2015 #8 rboe Road warrior I like how you photoshopped a muffler on this side of the bike......
Feb 23, 2015 #9 G Griso Guy_imp Running like a top Thread starter My Photoshop skills are otherworldly......