SF Bay Area ride with yosh stainless steel slip on

IndianRider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Installed the yoshimura stainless steel slip on exhaust yesterday and took the CB out on a short local twisty ride (mission blvd to palomares road via Sunol pass in the SF east Bay Area)

I am loving the look of the yoshimura exhaust .. It's not too loud at all withe the included silent baffle in .. Has a with a deeper bassy sound and since I ride with ear plugs all the time it wasn't too loud at moving speeds .. I felt the 3000-4000 rpm range had more punch in 2-3-4 gears coming out of the corner but maybe it was just psychological with the deeper sound .. I never looked at any Dyno charts to see if there is any increase in the mid range with the yoshimura can and am running it all stock otherwise ..

Enjoy the pics .. The first one was taken facing east with the moon in the background

0dae8d9d2b5438a5f1eac993e0fc4368.jpg


1a104a228e87142cfb99025bc2de127a.jpg


e9393c961a447d583c81d69d1494b4ea.jpg
 
Rolls_imp said:
Loving it, Indian Rider!
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
 
Randy B_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Loving it, Indian Rider!
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
Randy.. right original thread title too long. trying to fix it so people can reply but I forget how lol. will keep working on it.

Ok think I have it. someone please do a quick reply to this thread and let me know if it works!
 
Very nice. I forgot what those thingamajigs are called that you have on the front forks. They also look good. Did you get the one piece or the ones with the slit?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Rolls_imp said:
Loving it, Indian Rider!
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
Randy.. right original thread title too long. trying to fix it so people can reply but I forget how lol. will keep working on it.

Ok think I have it. someone please do a quick reply to this thread and let me know if it works!
testing

EDIT:

I tried a quick reply and then just a new reply and it wouldn't let me post I "THINK" because your thread title is so long, but I'm not sure.

I finally got it to post with a "QUOTE".
Randy.. right original thread title too long. trying to fix it so people can reply but I forget how lol. will keep working on it.

Ok think I have it. someone please do a quick reply to this thread and let me know if it works! Looking good!
 
Thread starter
ron1100_imp said:
Very nice. I forgot what those thingamajigs are called that you have on the front forks. They also look good. Did you get the one piece or the ones with the slit?
The rubber fork gaiters are for the triumph bonneville and I cut them in half and zip tied them. The slit is aligned towards the back facing the engine.

Do a search for the gaiters on here and I believe I posted a link to the online store


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/57826/]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=953


Here is the gaiter thread ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great pictures, IndianRider. I like the look of the road in the second picture. Like the look of the bike, too. What is it? :)
 
Thread starter
Took another spin in the local twisties with and without the quiet baffle .. I wanted something inbetween so I cut the quiet baffle in half and it sounds beautiful.

It's still pretty mellow in steady throttle opening at any rpm but has and nice and deep growl when u open the throttle. I may drill some holes in the baffle just to take the sound to another level. Definitely liking the yoshimura can now ..

 
Back
Top