SF Bay Area Ride in March

Cool. Glad you guys are able to get together.

Wow.... look how bright that HI Viz jacket or vest is. Whew! Light up the day baby!
 
Thanks for putting this together, that was a really nice route!
I might not have ever bothered going that way on my own, with the Santa Cruz hills being the much more convenient option. But I'm glad I got to get out there to see those roads. There really aren't too many views like that on my usual side of the bay.
 
Probably a little high as well...lol.
 
Thread starter
Wow. That's the same route we did a couple of weekends ago. I would go, but I have some rear tire issues to deal with on Saturday. If you go, have fun, and let us know how it goes.
 
I have to work in two weekends so I have to pass on it. I still want to do a ride that runs from Half Moon Bay down to Monterey down the coast one of these days.
 
I'm up for that ride, too, Randy. Either direction, too. Let's do it before it gets too foggy along the coast.
Wait a sec... maybe my post about Big B's Mellow Group Ride was unclear about the date. His ride is this Saturday, not two weeks from now.

Don't know if that helps with your schedule, but I wanted to be sure I was giving you the right info!
 
Not really. I have a pair of twins 7th birthday party to go to and I really cant miss it.
 
Hello gentlemen,

I'm not sure why I'm not getting the auto emails for any new messages to the threads I'm subscribed to on this forum so I'll have to look into that.

Have been busy with non motorcycle related stuff last few weeks and will be same next few weeks ..

Just wanted to say hello


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
G'day IndianRider. Hope all's well.
 
Back
Top