SF Bay Area Ride in May

Rolls_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Seems about time for a gathering of CB1100 riders to enjoy the fine spring weather. Let me know if you're interested and we'll start working on penciling in a date. This Sunday is available for me, but it's pretty short notice, so I'm thinking the following weekend is more probable.

I was thinking of an easy ride through the Santa Cruz mountains might be central for our geographically diverse group, but I'm open to suggestions.

:biker:

Rolls
 
This Sunday is Mothers day my friend.
 
Sundays not good for me as it is mothers day but Saturday is ok
Next weekend ill probably be in Tahoe, following weekend is good.
I can always sneak out on a Friday
 
Going to be difficult for me but I will see if I can get the go-ahead to get out for a while.
If we can start early-ish, that makes it easier but maybe it won't matter!


Update : I think I'm in!

That's Memorial Day weekend so wen may need to watch out a little extra for "less considerate road users" in my opinion, but should be no biggie huh?
 
Me and a friend with a yzf600r were planning on pismo beach and Santa Barbara on memorial weekend but staying in the bay might be friendlier on my wallet

I'll pencil myself in as "maybe +1" for now, if you guys don't mind a Yamaha in the group lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
The more, the merrier. :D
 
Ryanizzle_imp said:
Me and a friend with a yzf600r were planning on pismo beach and Santa Barbara on memorial weekend but staying in the bay might be friendlier on my wallet

I'll pencil myself in as "maybe +1" for now, if you guys don't mind a Yamaha in the group lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Any two wheels are fine with me!
 
My friend's interested, but because we would be riding from Stockton, we're most likely going to meet up with the main group early afternoon. So whatever stops are planned along the ride, we'll choose one as our meet up point

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Looks like I may be out of town next weekend (although will be coming back Sunday afternoon to avoid the rush) I will be around this weekend if anybody want to get a ride together let me know. Supposed to be cooling down so should be nice riding weather.
 
StackMan, I may be able to sneak out for two or three hours early Sunday morning if I'm lucky.. like 8am to 10 or 11.
I could see if I can get pre-clearance on that tonight or tomorrow if you or anyone else is interested!
 
PowderToastMan_imp said:
StackMan, I may be able to sneak out for two or three hours early Sunday morning if I'm lucky.. like 8am to 10 or 11.
I could see if I can get pre-clearance on that tonight or tomorrow if you or anyone else is interested!
OK PowderToastMan. I think I could drag my ass out by 8am
Where to meet? I live in Fremont
 
EDIT-- Yup I can make it out tomorrow morning. :thumbsup:

I'm in Sunnyvale so, usually I ride up and down 9, or sometimes I'll go up to Woodside and take Kings Mountain to 35.
I've only been to the other side of the bay a couple times, what's good out in Fremont?
 
Good ride today, thanks Mark!
It was a good relaxed pace, a little chilly but not bad weather, and fantastic roads and views. Too bad there wasn't a good place to pull off on Sierra.. but I will definitely be going back up there.
 
Thread starter
Looks like great weather for the upcoming weekend. Let's try to get as many together as possible. I'm lucky this wkd, as I can make any day work (Sat, Sun Mon). What are your preferred days and unavailable days? Let's nail this thing down!
 
I can work with any of the three, maybe prefer Saturday. Anybody up for Tunitas Creek Road down to the coast? It's kind of tight and technical, gotta go slow with all the blind corners but it's a lot of fun IMO.
 
Back
Top