SF Bay Area Ride in May

I'm free Sunday and Monday. My bike will be in the shop on Saturday.
 
Thread starter
Sunday... Sunday... Sunday!!!

A gathering of CB1100s for a scenic tour of the fabled Santa Cruz Mountains. All SF Bay Area CB1100 pilots and their guests are welcome.

Sunday May 25th.

Meet at Starbucks in Belmont @ 10:00AM, for gossip and in-line 4 talk. We'll strap on our motorcycle hats and put kick stands up at 10:30AM.

Starbucks
1071 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(at the intersection of Ralston Av and Alameda de las Pulgas)

This scenic and safe-paced tour will include at least 3 roads that are so beautiful and well-paved that the logical side of your brain will deny their very existence. We'll pass lakes, vistas, coastal views... you name it. If you like to take photos, there'll be opportunities galore. We'll stop for lunch at Duarte's in Pescadero, a treat in itself.

We'll wrap our tour at the famous Alice's at the intersection of 35 (Skyline) and 84, about 1:45.

Be there! You'll have the best stories and pictures of anyone around the grill at your Memorial Day celebration on Monday.

It's what your CB1100 was built for.

Subscribe to this thread for email updates.
 
Great work up rolls. You should be writing advertising copy for a living. I've bicycled and driven that area many times but never experienced it on a motorcycle before. Looking forward to the ride and seeing my CB1100 forum friends.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow, makes one wish they weren't 2500 miles away
 
Come on ferret. If you hop on the bike now you could be here just in time to join in the fun!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
not going to make it guys I got in an accident today and wrecked the bike.
 
I texted Randy. Broken collarbone, 2 ribs, tiny puncture left lung. I didn't get any other details - didn't want to bother him too much. I'm sure he'll fill us all in soon. Keep Randy in your prayers for a speedy recovery.
 
Thread starter
Horrible news, Randy. So sorry to hear it. Rest and heal up and update us whenever you feel up to it. If there's anything I can do to help, just text me.
 
Randy, that's the pits. Hope you're okay and heal quickly.
 
Back
Top