Billie_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Picked up a 2014 CB1100 about a month ago, am in need of a service manual. Honda dealer carry them?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

ThankyouLord Popgun_imp said:Most likely they will not have it in stock, but will order it for you.
Or you can order it yourself from Helm Inc. The part number is in (or should be) your owners manual in the back. Or look it up on Helm. I’m too lazy to do it for you right now![]()
Hi, I always come back with, you can find it on ebay. I bought one for all Honda CB1100 from 2013 to 2017 for about $60, and it was almost new. It had hardly been used. I already picked up one for my 2013 CB from the bike's previous owner, but when the new baby arrived named EX, I looked and found one that even covered the bike I already had.Billie_imp said:Picked up a 2014 CB1100 about a month ago, am in need of a service manual. Honda dealer carry them?
HEADS-UP TO EVERYONE: The above link is selling a REPRINT of the original factory manual, NOT an original copy. To be fair, it is a decent copy, but if you are expecting an original print copy, you will be disappointed. What's the difference you ask? The reprint comes with a flimsy plastic binding you might get on a Kinko's print job. Most people won't know or care about the difference, but those of us who know what a factory manual is like can tell the difference. Yes, the information is the same, but the print quality and durability of the binding are inferior to the original copy. If you want a brand new original, go to http://www.helminc.com or the Honda dealer.mrded_imp said:I bought mine here service-shop-repair-manual.com
I wish I knew it earlier. I’m still waiting mine to deliver, and start thinking what $80 was a overprice for a copy.2014ltdltz_imp said:HEADS-UP TO EVERYONE: The above link is selling a REPRINT of the original factory manual, NOT an original copy. To be fair, it is a decent copy, but if you are expecting an original print copy, you will be disappointed. What's the difference you ask? The reprint comes with a flimsy plastic binding you might get on a Kinko's print job. Most people won't know or care about the difference, but those of us who know what a factory manual is like can tell the difference. Yes, the information is the same, but the print quality and durability of the binding are inferior to the original copy. If you want a brand new original, go to http://www.helminc.com or the Honda dealer.mrded_imp said:I bought mine here service-shop-repair-manual.com
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Honda nor with Helm Inc.
PowerDubs_imp said:
I wish I knew it earlier. I’m still waiting mine to deliver, and start thinking what $80 was a overprice for a copy.mrded_imp said:I wish I knew it earlier. I’m still waiting mine to deliver, and start thinking what $80 was a overprice for a copy.2014ltdltz_imp said:HEADS-UP TO EVERYONE: The above link is selling a REPRINT of the original factory manual, NOT an original copy. To be fair, it is a decent copy, but if you are expecting an original print copy, you will be disappointed. What's the difference you ask? The reprint comes with a flimsy plastic binding you might get on a Kinko's print job. Most people won't know or care about the difference, but those of us who know what a factory manual is like can tell the difference. Yes, the information is the same, but the print quality and durability of the binding are inferior to the original copy. If you want a brand new original, go to http://www.helminc.com or the Honda dealer.mrded_imp said:I bought mine here service-shop-repair-manual.com
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Honda nor with Helm Inc.

