Apparently Ducati's only air cooled bike in 2015:
DUCATI SCRAMBLER: Pulling at the Heartstrings in 2015
DUCATI SCRAMBLER: Pulling at the Heartstrings in 2015
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yup. My bad. The correct picture:The Spaceman_imp said:Did you mean to post a photo of the Original Crispy Scrambler from a few decades ago? The new one is a v-twin, loosely based on the photo above.
Google:
images ducati 2015 scrambler

That's what I asked in another thread! Looks like it would fill up if parked in the rain.JustJohn_imp said:Does it come with a rain guard for the muffler?
You still can't carry stuff on the Ducati. What you may need for all city riding is a modern scooter.jimigalahad_imp said:I must say, the 410 lbs is very tempting. I love my CB but really hating the weight for the city riding I'm mostly doing now.