Serious Old School Bike - New for 2015

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Apparently Ducati's only air cooled bike in 2015:

b185916fa49fcb77a5afe617cef4cb81.jpg



DUCATI SCRAMBLER: Pulling at the Heartstrings in 2015
 
That IS an old Ducati , and the new L twin 800 scramblers are supposed to remind people of that.

Ducati describes the bike as “post heritage” and said it aimed to build the Scrambler as though production had continued since 1975, last year for the old 450cc single. Styling is a successful channeling of Ducati’s later Scramblers
 
Did you mean to post a photo of the Original Crispy Scrambler from a few decades ago? The new one is a v-twin, loosely based on the photo above.

Google:

images ducati 2015 scrambler
 
Oh crap, I may have to find room for it. :(
What a relief! They are talking about the V twin, not the single. I'd rather have the single.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Did you mean to post a photo of the Original Crispy Scrambler from a few decades ago? The new one is a v-twin, loosely based on the photo above.

Google:

images ducati 2015 scrambler
Yup. My bad. The correct picture:

d8e27464a45b2456d956252c2159afca.jpg


Not quite so old school but nice nevertheless.
 
Methinks the well heeled Sydney hipsters might take a fancy to it. It would look great outside a coffee shop (oops... coffee house) or an avant-garde cinema.

Cheers
 
:thumbsup:
jimigalahad_imp said:
I must say, the 410 lbs is very tempting. I love my CB but really hating the weight for the city riding I'm mostly doing now.
You still can't carry stuff on the Ducati. What you may need for all city riding is a modern scooter.
 
Back
Top