Motogeezer1949_imp
Road warrior
Crummy time of year to sell. However, I bet it'll go just fine on eBay. Good luck!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Put it on Ebay, 21 day auction with a fixed price.jay4252_imp said:Thank you everybody. I'm in Orlando, FL. I am thinking $8900 since I only have 1200 miles and don't ride much. What do you guys think? I think I need at least 25 posts before I can post in classifieds. Thanks again.
Jay,jay4252_imp said:Hi everyone
how to attach pic to my post
HELP?
Thanks
Jay
Glad it all worked out for you Jay.jay4252_imp said:Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
jay4252_imp said:Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work.CB360T_imp said:Mike 546,
I hope it works out for you too! I'm sure there is a DLX out there with your name on it! Is the one in Detroit too far away?
Jay, just curious. What state did the buyer come from and was he planning on riding it back?jay4252_imp said:Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work. The transaction can be completed via FedEx, a Notary, and a wire transfer. It happens all the time. But they won't agree to release the bike to your shipper even after it's been paid for? I don't understand their concern.Mike546_imp said:Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work.CB360T_imp said:Mike 546,
I hope it works out for you too! I'm sure there is a DLX out there with your name on it! Is the one in Detroit too far away?