Selling my 2014 CB1100 Deluxe

Thread starter
Hello everyone
Thank you for all your replies and support,
I wold love if a forum member would buy the bike, So i dont have to pay ebay fees, etc. So i can give forum member a break on the price.
I am waiting for 25 post so i can advertise on forum classified
Once again thanks everyone
 
Sorry Cormanus but had to delete your ad. Can't allow it or others will want to post items for sale thru someone else with the less than required 25 posts. "hey you allowed so and so and he only had 15 posts". The post count is there for the protection of the members and is a benefit for "active members". It keeps people from joining one day and posting items for sale the same day. We have had people join for the sole purpose of using our free classifieds to dump something. Having to make 25 posts is too much effort for them because they really have no interest in the bike or the forum.

It's not hard to get a 25 post count, welcome a few new members, make some comments about pictures or weather. Jay has been a member for 2 1/2 years certainly with little effort he could have had a 25 post count by now. Not trying to be a hard butt, but we made up that rule for a reason, and we must enforce it to keep it fair for everyone. Shame, because lots of people looking for CB DLX's.
 
Fair enough, Ferret.
 
jay4252_imp said:
Thank you everybody. I'm in Orlando, FL. I am thinking $8900 since I only have 1200 miles and don't ride much. What do you guys think? I think I need at least 25 posts before I can post in classifieds. Thanks again.
Put it on Ebay, 21 day auction with a fixed price.
Put it on Ebay, 21 day auction with a fixed price.
Ebay fees are peanuts. if you really want to sell bike. Shipping, no problem U-Ship. I just shipped a bike from Ks to Az. for $211. craigs list is basically only the Orlando market. or within 100 miles of Orlando. Ebay is Nation wide. or World wide. I live in Orlando, have sold many, many bikes on ebay, would be glad to help ya. call me 407-617-3417
 
You now have enough posts to create an ad on here...
 
Thread starter
Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
 
jay4252_imp said:
Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
Glad it all worked out for you Jay.
Mike
 
Mike 546,

I hope it works out for you too! I'm sure there is a DLX out there with your name on it! Is the one in Detroit too far away?
 
Happy to help my friend, glad everything went smoothly.
hopefully not too far into the future you'll be riding again.

jay4252_imp said:
Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
 
CB360T_imp said:
Mike 546,

I hope it works out for you too! I'm sure there is a DLX out there with your name on it! Is the one in Detroit too far away?
Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work.
 
jay4252_imp said:
Hello everyone
sorry took me a while to respond , I sold my bike today the buyer came from out of state, I picked him up from the airport .
Thank you everyone for all your support and kind word I really appreciate it
I will visiting CB1100 forum time to time see whats new and how is everyone doing
Once again thanks i learned a lot from this forum. Everyone is super nice here willing to help a fellow rider . I want to special thank Motogeezer1949 for his help and support
Jay
Jay, just curious. What state did the buyer come from and was he planning on riding it back?
 
Mike546_imp said:
CB360T_imp said:
Mike 546,

I hope it works out for you too! I'm sure there is a DLX out there with your name on it! Is the one in Detroit too far away?
Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work.
Yes, too far. I did call them and they aren't willing to ship. Said I would have to go there to do the paper work. The transaction can be completed via FedEx, a Notary, and a wire transfer. It happens all the time. But they won't agree to release the bike to your shipper even after it's been paid for? I don't understand their concern.
 
Back
Top