Sell or trade your CB1100 for a 2017 CB1100

If I was able to get the RS version for around the price I paid for my 2014 ex then I would tomorrow but that will never happen, lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
 
I'm not going to get the opportunity it seems Even if I did, I wouldn't. Bit that's not out of any prejudice against the new bike; I'm simply given to hanging on to things and there's nothing wrong with the one I have.

Hope Honda sells heaps of the new ones.
 
"We wish to advise that the 2017 Honda CB110 EX you have requested information on is not available within Australia and we have no current plans for any release."

Honda Australia have spoken.
 
noroomtomove_imp said:
"We wish to advise that the 2017 Honda CB110 EX you have requested information on is not available within Australia and we have no current plans for any release."

Honda Australia have spoken.
That was a past then, noroomtomove. I wonder what they'll do and say at some future then?

If I were a gambling man, I'd have a small wager on them saying exactly the same thing. :D
 
It's all down to a test ride for me.
I've modded my EX to about as far as I can, without going crazy, and I'm really happy with it. The RS would have to be one quick, sweet handling bike for me to make the jump. But without a test ride I couldn't say..... i am courious to see what difference the revised geometry and suspension has on the handling.
 
We don't know yet that it's even coming here, but even if it is there is too little to be gained by doing a trade-in.
I'm very happy with my '14.
 
Not looking to trade up to a 2017. I would only sell to get out of the CB lineup, and that would have to be a sweet deal.
 
Thread starter
It looks like ALL the DLX owners are satisfied with their bikes. The DLX in my opinion has more of what a CB1100 should look like. The new 2017 is closer to that than the 2013 with the 4 in to 2 exhaust. With the exception of the gas tank style. I wonder if a 2014 DLX gas tank could fit the 2017, whould that be the best of both worlds with spoke wheels to boot?
 
Rocky_imp said:
We don't know yet that it's even coming here, but even if it is there is too little to be gained by doing a trade-in.
I'm very happy with my '14.
I check Honda Canada's website every day hoping that my 3 year wait is over. No luck yet. :(

It doesn't look like there will even be a motorcycle show here in Ottawa this year (2017). I may have to attend the Toronto show to get a definitive answer.
 
If there is absolutely no change to the motor and it still has a speed limiter on the ECU then I wouldn't even bother. Not enough of a change from my 2014.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Maybe...if money were in the bank...
"Adding crisp-edged modernity, the front and rear lights are now LED and new 18-inch wheels run stainless steel spokes. The 41mm Showa Dual Bending Valve fork (SDBV) and twin Showa shocks offer improved suspension compliance, and ABS brakes are standard. The subtly blacked-out engine breathes more easily thanks to revised inlets and smaller, lighter dual chrome mufflers, producing linear, instantly accessible power and torque. An assist slipper clutch makes for easier lever engagement and rear-wheel stability on downshifts."
 
There is a 2017 CB1100 in the KWHonda showroom in Waterloo near my place so they are in Canada. I won't be replacing my 2014 with it though..
 
I,m going there tomorrow to pick up some parts so I will check. That looks like it though so maybe I have my years wrong and it is a 2016. Still not trading..
 
Back
Top