Seen on Ebay. That CB1100 is not cheap...

It might be an imported DLX-sized tank, but I agree with KE.
 
Whether or not there is a black DLX would seem to be immaterial since the tank and side covers are replaced in the process anyway...other than the fact that it would show that the seller isn't particularly knowledgeable regarding CBs. You'd think that he'd know though since he claims to be providing the stock tank with the sale.

Regardless, his price is sky high. For somebody who knows what they are doing, the conversion isn't very much labor.
 
The the auction for the bike on eBay has now closed. It doesn't look to me like it was sold.

Ok, Dubs, I'm game ... how do you know?
 
Here is std vs dlx tank

767fcc0e0570866a4bfa3d1298b85b4b.jpg

left std, right dlx

dcbfc1ddab5895ec3acd2a14536f8263.jpg
86b707e3986e01d12daabe2d5f953339.jpg

l-dlx tank
 
The best of it I like this:
* do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers........shy to ask, is there any mortgage on it, and if yes, at what rate?
:D
 
Back
Top