jerrycon_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I have wasted more than enough time on the Internet with negative results. Let me ask my CB buddies. Is there anyone you recommend for making a highly customized license plate frame?
The idea is to match the cover of the original 1877 edition of the book Black Beauty, by Anna Sewell.
Attached is my mockup, which has many things wrong with it, including a messed up left corner and non-matching colors throughout. I'm looking for someone who can take the [url=http://www.olympiabookfair.com/antiquarian-books/d/black-beautyfirst-edition-in-original-cloth/82224]image of the first edition and faithfully reproduce it on a reliably long lasting license plate frame.
The idea is to match the cover of the original 1877 edition of the book Black Beauty, by Anna Sewell.
Attached is my mockup, which has many things wrong with it, including a messed up left corner and non-matching colors throughout. I'm looking for someone who can take the [url=http://www.olympiabookfair.com/antiquarian-books/d/black-beautyfirst-edition-in-original-cloth/82224]image of the first edition and faithfully reproduce it on a reliably long lasting license plate frame.