seat

5150forcb1100_imp said:
Does anyone know if the 2014 deluxe seat will fit on the 2013
You didn't do a forum subject search, did you? ;)

Edit: Less Smart-Ass Version and the preferred reply:
Since this is your first post (which I missed earlier), Welcome. One of the very useful features of this forum is the search function. Until you get the hang of it, here's what I found...

See the link below: (apparently it fits...perhaps a little bit more snug than the 2013 seat)

2014 CB1100 EX Seat Fit On 2013 and Older Bikes
 
Gumby 1100_imp said:
5150forcb1100_imp said:
Does anyone know if the 2014 deluxe seat will fit on the 2013
You didn't do a forum subject search, did you? ;)

Edit: Less Smart-Ass Version and the preferred reply:
Since this is your first post (which I missed earlier), Welcome. One of the very useful features of this forum is the search function. Until you get the hang of it, here's what I found...

See the link below: (apparently it fits...perhaps a little bit more snug than the 2013 seat)

2014 CB1100 EX Seat Fit On 2013 and Older Bikes
You didn't do a forum subject search, did you? ;) first post, don't discourage :-)
 
Welcome 5150,and yes I believe a few folks have put a DLX seat on a 13, there are some nice folks on this site that will give you an answer without being a smart ass.Some people take life way too serious:hello:
 
Back
Top