Thread starter
My first choice (closest) dealer: guy said they don't order or have Honda touchup paint, that they just get it online from colorrite.com. But he did confirm the color name and code for me. He sounded like he didn't want to be bothered.Lord Popgun_imp said:PB, referring to post 2, you CAN get Honda brand touch up paint from the dealer. I have it for both my bikes.
I'll try another dealer tomorrow. Looks like Amazon and Colorrite site have the Honda R342C Candy Prominence Red. The Colorrite site says R342 is actually for a Honda VFR1200X / DCT but that code R342 is on the frame under my CB1100 seat.
PB, what parts catalogue are you looking at? I was trying to check the price at the Honda online parts site but don't see anything.peterbaron_imp said:Now I know, just looked at the parts catalogue and either missed it or is not listed with it.Lord Popgun_imp said:PB, referring to post 2, you CAN get Honda brand touch up paint from the dealer. I have it for both my bikes.



