Seat removal

sharkey_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Dumb question but no one ever said I was mechanically smart. I got my soft luggage in and went to remove seat but couldn't figure out how. I read the manual but can't find the latch after I open the helmet lock.
Can someone tell me where it is?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The seat release latch is 'just behind' the helmet lock loop.
1. Turn the key to release the loop (leave the key in)
2. Just behind the loop - there is a spring-loaded latch that you can 'press-down'

[Edit: Of course, Mr. Ferret beat me to the punch, and with a better answer ^^^]
 
Thread starter
I was way off looking for the latch. The pics in the manual seem to show it somewhere else. I guess reading is fundamental......
Thanks for the help guys.
 
Back
Top