Pterodactyl_imp said:
For a multi-day ride I use an Airhawk. Day rides, even big days, OEM suits. I'm not fussed about changing the seat. But Cick design is looking more attractive for day rides. It has some carrying capacity and I like the look. Each to his own i guess.
Cheers
What's an Airhawk?
ChipBeck_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
also might consider the Chip Beck spec Corbin
Chip Beck Spec Corbin Seat
Gentlemen,
Last week I tried all three of my seats again. A K&H mid seat, the stock seat, and my Chip Beck Spec Corbin. After 3 half hour rides with each seat the choice was again obvious. Corbin is the most comfortable seat for both rider and passenger. Renea prefers it and so do I by a big margin. I can ride 3 hour freeway legs with it. I normally sit up toward the tank and I slide back into the Corbin's wide rear depression at freeway speeds when I want to lean forward more into the wind.
Chip
Gentlemen,
Last week I tried all three of my seats again. A K&H mid seat, the stock seat, and my Chip Beck Spec Corbin. After 3 half hour rides with each seat the choice was again obvious. Corbin is the most comfortable seat for both rider and passenger. Renea prefers it and so do I by a big margin. I can ride 3 hour freeway legs with it. I normally sit up toward the tank and I slide back into the Corbin's wide rear depression at freeway speeds when I want to lean forward more into the wind.
Chip
It's the same seat right? Just a different stayling to it.
metalmaven_imp said:
what wind screen is that?