Seat Identification

bigsheep_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Does anyone know what seat this is? I know it isn't stock for the 2013. Looks to me like the seat that comes standard on the 2014 DLX. Is it possible to tell just from these photos? Anyone here use the seat and have an opinion compared to stock?
 
I have that seat, it is from Samurider and is the Daytona. I like it better than stock, doesnt push me into the tank.
I would like to know about those bags. Any idea on the brand or where you can get them?
 
Thanks, I will try and find them online. Hopefully they will fit my bike with the OEM rack and the Wyvern's.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys.

Yep the bags are definitely Hepco and Becker. If you look up the thread new bike teaser in the photo section there are a few more pictures of them.
 
Back
Top