Seat cowl

treedoc_imp said:
Im pretty much done, I will hopefully get it wrapped this week. Really happy with how it came out, fits perfect and looks good on the bike.

Its only rattle can and electrical tape, but which graphic do you rekon?

Racing stripes

ef31e72a7bd72a929b054c18aa51ff6f.jpg


Match frame/seat angle

7c071f8c4433d8351095e37d3002ed46.jpg


Match tank stripe/shock angle

6b614f09809f0f698b3ca4210dda4385.jpg
I would go for Match frame/seat angle but with the stripes swopped. The thin stripe nearest the tank. Good job by the way.
 
I'm with Mixagon, number two and maybe just a little shorter so it would look in balance ( same scale ) with the tank, could even consider something that would copy the filler cap somehow like an emblem which would camouflage the cowl as coming like that from the factory and it's looking very good.
 
Lovely job, treedoc. Bravo.
 
A very professional job with an impressive result. Looks like a factory part. You've a good eye. Thanks for sharing the process too.
 
That cowl came out REALLY nice!
 
Back
Top