Seat / BUTT cushion

Griz53_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Being a larger guy 260# Im finding after about 45min of riding I start feeling like Im sitting on 2 x 12 plank LOL ! Finding 100s of aftermarket cushions for sale but would like to hear some proven results from those that found something that actually works !
 
AirHawk.

pdedse uses bleacher pads.
 
Airhawk on both my bikes.

Some do not like them as they feel disconnected from the seat. They are not meant to be blown up very much at all in use, but to each his own.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Airhawk on both my bikes.

Some do not like them as they feel disconnected from the seat. They are not meant to be blown up very much at all in use, but to each his own.
"Disconnected" is probably the best word to describe the sensation LPG.
 
Way back when I had the H-D 1200 Sportster, I had the seat modified by a local auto upholstery shop, and the result was great. Added a little extra padding but kept the same pan. I'm considering doing the same thing to the CB. I took a pic of a Triumph seat that I liked the look of.
 
I find standing while riding sans freeway speeds does wonders for long stints when nobody wants to stop for gas, washroom or water.

Might be difficult for some owners of a CB1100.
 
Ive tried air hawks and gel pads. Any corner makes me feel like I'm sitting on a thick peanut butter and jelly sandwiche. All squirmy and squishy.
 
Back
Top