Merry Christmas! Got out for a little putt to the Snowman convention.
Got up to 48f in the Chico area, which was the low for the week. I refuse to complain, here I can ride in mid-winter unless it rains or it's dark or the snowmen attack. :biker:
what are we all having for our Christmas feast ? .. my buddy is coming over for some binging on the tv.. then maybe have a couple of puffs on a joint, then pizza and beer ..
chuckk ..
no driving while under the influence, of course ..
Feasted on pizza and veggie platter with a bunch of family last night, headed over the river and thru the woods for ham and scalloped potatoes and all the trimmings with another bunch of family this afternoon. Diet starts early January.
diets and New Years resolutions.. ahh yes, it seems like every year I do this.. my motorcycle jacket starts to get a little tight this time of year.. between all of the food and my heated vest, the poor zipper in my jacket struggles not to fail .. my summer jacket would make for a poor substitute.. I love my winter jacket.. I was lucky.. the last one I had was cut off of me in the hospital or somewhere.. I wasn't conscious at the time.. I was lucky to buy one just like the cut off one as they closed out that model jacket ..
lucky chuckky..
.