1985CB450_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Recently I've been shopping mirrors for my 2013 model and using the search feature I was able to dig up some Honda part numbers for a solution
I had to browse quite a few threads before coming across some info regarding mirrors for a Shadow 750
Honda 88210-MBZ-K01 ® and Honda 88220-MBZ-K01 (L)
Just as described, they are a perfect fit and the same length as the OE lolipops
I did a 120 miles on the bike this morning and they work beautifully with no vibration. Best part is they were only like $30 each........so thanks guys
I had to browse quite a few threads before coming across some info regarding mirrors for a Shadow 750
Honda 88210-MBZ-K01 ® and Honda 88220-MBZ-K01 (L)
Just as described, they are a perfect fit and the same length as the OE lolipops
I did a 120 miles on the bike this morning and they work beautifully with no vibration. Best part is they were only like $30 each........so thanks guys
