Let's see some mirror options

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Since a lot of us here are big on modding our bikes - and I'm guessing you are if you're reading this part of the forum :D - I thought I'd toss this out there about info on aftermarket mirror options. I've seen some really cool looking stuff in pics here, but have no way of knowing what some of them are, where they came from, etc..
I went with the matte black Honda CB500 models that a couple of other members so cleverly figured out work on our bikes. I like them a lot due to the factory quality and the fact that they really match my early-'80s-Superbike kind of look. But what else are you guys using out there? Please post info with price and supplier - and definitely pics!

Factory CB500 models - P/N 88210-MGZ-305 & 88220-MGZ-305, from Honda Parts Nation @ $34.68/ea.:


[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-6-22%20051_zpsm3t9th7j.jpg.html]
 
Aluminum bar end mirrors purchased through Amazon. $40 shipped. Fitted on Renthal Ultra Low bars. Will not work with factory bar weights.

45f11a91b75173a059d5d7b4b37d72f2.jpg



Sent from an undisclosed location
 
I just installed these today. They are nice and sturdy but I did not see if they vibrate while riding. I don't expect much from them. I bought them on eBay for $11.89 free shipping from China. I thought for that price it really didn't matter if they were junk or not. I even thought for that price I was going to get a stick with a soup can lid fastened to it. Lol.


Sorry about the pics but it said file was to large.
 
CRG Hindsight, left only. Ended up swapping that to the lanesplitter version that folds back. So the new one doesn't drop down like that one does, but same mirror overall.


 
Back
Top