Screen and Rack

More views of the fairing:

45e962c9332dfd247e158aa38070f544.jpg


f49673b059c42f02a3a53593328aa527.jpg
 
grover_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
These seem new to me for the CB, might be old news.
They just came out with one for the R9T that how I saw it.

http://www.motoco.co.jp/honda cb1100+k4/cb1100+k4.html

:D
Wow, that cowl is pretty...pretty fugly.
Wow, that cowl is pretty...pretty fugly.
Ha - just goes to show different strokes for different folks.

I thought the cowl looked great - really nice shape to it IMHO.
 
I think the road comet looks better but it still looks nice. Its alot better than some of those huge Plexiglas sails that some people stuck in front of their bike.
 
uscgmac_imp said:
I think the road comet looks better but it still looks nice. Its alot better than some of those huge Plexiglas sails that some people stuck in front of their bike.
I have the road comet but still feel too much pressure over 70. I bought a big national cycle shield but cannot stand the noise! I like this fairing and believe it may be the solution for me. I think I'll see if samurider can find it for me.

Kevin

2013 Honda CB1100A
 
I have the puig windscreen and I've been well over 10@ MPH numerous times without feeling like getting blown off. Plenty of wind protection for me. After all it is a naked standard bike:-)
 
Back
Top