Ulvetanna_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
) opinion can't be discounted just because it differs from another's. For those who have no problem with the CB's weight, I certainly salute you, and really wish that I shared your feeling!
Yeah, I meant to ask that, too.Capo_imp said:Ulve, I share your concerns on the weight, and top heavy aspect of the bike, as well as appreciate those things that make the CB kinda special, and for many, a keeper. You've been building quite a fleet lately...what did you trade it in on?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He traded in for 2017 Kawasaki Z650. It says on his other thread.TCBronson_imp said:Just curious what you traded your CB1100 in on? I agree with you the bike is a bit heavy and I hope I don't have to try to pick it up. But for an authentic air cooled motorcycle that can do a lot, I like mine. I think it would be cool if Honda came out with a twin cylinder air cooled CB or CL version of this bike. Say a CB650 twin maybe.