Saying thanks to this community

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
To all of you who will be out and about on your bikes during this Thanksgiving holiday and weekend: enjoy! I remain thankful that we have such a great forum community.

All the best,
Guth
 
Nice little ride on the CB today, a gorgeous Thanksgiving, thinking thankful thoughts for this forum, particularly to Guth and Ferret.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
+1 this forum is great.

I spend a lot of time on different boards, and I gotta say this is one of very few online communities that actually feels like a community.
 
Today and everyday I am thankful for the great community everybody has put together here! Thankful for the great bike we all share a passion about!
 
Happy Holidays to you and your family Bill. I sincerely appreciate what you and Mick do here. An great site with exceptional members!!

Chip
 
Happy thanksgiving US colleagues. Thanks Guth and Ferret for all the great work here. Thanks, too, everyone else for your camaraderie and friendship. I've made a few virtual and real friends here which I really appreciate.
 
My thanks to you Guth for starting this great forum - and to ferret for keeping us on the straight and narrow - as well as his tutorials and helpful information.
And thanks to all the forum members for their friendship and willingness to share information :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Guth for this great forum! No riding here yesterday , rain
all day. We can be thankful it was not snow - it would have been 10".
( I ate to much turkey):P
 
CA200_imp said:
Thanks Guth for this great forum! No riding here yesterday , rain
all day. We can be thankful it was not snow - it would have been 10".
( I ate to much turkey):P
Yep so true. There certainly is enough moisture in the atmosphere in the Midwest for about a foot of snow!
 
I second everyone's comments... there's good people here and yes, it does feel like a community. Happy 'belated' Thanksgiving all! No riding here. Black Friday means work for me. But that's ok... it's what I do. Ride safe everyone!
 
This is a great forum, indeed. Other motorcycle forums generally serve a more informational purpose. Here, I get that, but usually just come over to see what folks are up to. Many thanks to Guth for starting it!
 
Back
Top