Say Hi

Wow. I don't think I've seen such a glossy black engine before. It really blends nicely with the gloss of the frame, side covers, tank, etc.
 
Notice black shock springs too and no reflectors on front forks or rear lic plate frame
 
Thread starter
Its original look was like this...

ae3108a7efea0d589ddb1e84e5b8485d.jpg
 
wow! Jasperc! maybe we shall to meet when I am in Taiwan in end of this year! I properly will stay in Taiwan for few weeks in Nov. after a trip to Europe in Oct... You have to let me know all the motorcycle roads in Taiwan!
 
Thread starter
alexhsu_imp said:
wow! Jasperc! maybe we shall to meet when I am in Taiwan in end of this year! I properly will stay in Taiwan for few weeks in Nov. after a trip to Europe in Oct... You have to let me know all the motorcycle roads in Taiwan!
Hi Alex

I will stay in Taiwan in the end of November after a trip to Europe, too! May be you can rent a bike and ride with us (The CB1100 Owner's club) then.

Jasper
 
Back
Top