Saw this for sale...

tommymck_imp said:
He's asking more than I paid new for my 2017. Are they really going for that much?
For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.

More likely, it stays unsold for a considerable amount of time.
 
pdedse_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
He's asking more than I paid new for my 2017. Are they really going for that much?
For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.

More likely, it stays unsold for a considerable amount of time.
For 99% of interested, no...but seller only needs that 1 buyer. I could see someone who simply has cash, wants one that's pristine, sees that msrp wasn't that different but figures it's in new condition and not gonna pay taxes and delivery, etc...and simply decides that life is short and why not...they settle on 11.7 and both sides are happy.

More likely, it stays unsold for a considerable amount of time.
Makes sense. My guess was that they'd go for around $8K, and that just seemed enough out of the norm to remark on it. A quick peak to see what was listed didn't turn anything up, so if you're willing to wait as a seller, why not I guess...
 
Thread starter
I find the price interesting as to where the value of these bikes may be heading. When I was looking and before I found mine there was a pristine one like this with 2k miles that a dealer was selling for the same price and ended up getting it….and that buyer had to pay tax also. A quick search shows no 2017’s for sale anywhere. As the last of the aircooled Honda’s of this style this price may not be too far off.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Reminds me, a little, of Alain Lee's ride. :)
Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical look :)
Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical look :)
I think Alain's grew a few extra eyes. :)
Whaddya mean "a little"?...this one has an identical look :)
I think Alain's grew a few extra eyes. :)
Ya, like engineered cockpit ++
 
I took this picture from the back of Alain’s CB at the 2022 rally…
a9aca0c76d223282ff7d77ce034777aa.jpg

6c1b5fe09d5bff73c9956e2224eed804.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Is all that plugged in to the accessory connector in the headlight shell?
 
mtneers_imp said:
I took this picture from the back of Alain’s CB at the 2022 rally…
a9aca0c76d223282ff7d77ce034777aa.jpg

6c1b5fe09d5bff73c9956e2224eed804.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:rofl:
 
Alain, go to your garage, take a pic of your CB's cockpit and post it here, pls
P.S. No, we do not need to see the wings, just the cockpit :D
 
Sorry, mine is in hybernation for now.
Thanks Mtneers for the pic :shy: but it was close enough. ha ha ha. :biker:
See you gents in August
 
Back
Top